I remember the pre-kids days where I had the time to complete these lavish beauty routines every night.
Now I’m 4 kids in, and I’m just too tired to even think about those past routines. My goal at the end of the night is to get into bed as fast as possible – because I know Eleanor will be up 3 hours later for her late night feast.
That’s why I love these DIY makeup remover wipes. They are effective, leave my skin clean and feeling soft, and allows my head to hit my pillow faster. These DIY makeup remover wipes will even remove stubborn makeup (like waterproof mascara) easily.
DIY Makeup Remover Wipes
- Container with lid
- Cotton pads
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of liquid baby soap (or another hypoallergenic soap)
HOW TO MAKE THEM
- Stuff the cotton pads into your container.
- In a separate bowl, add in your 2 cups of water.
- Stir in your coconut oil and soap.
- Pour the mixture over the cotton pads.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before using the wipes. If there is any extra liquid you can pour it out.
- Store in a dark cool place (like a cupboard) with the lid on.
You can store these DIY makeup remover wipes for up to a month.
Let me know if you are going to try this easy DIY below! Check out more DIY’s