Mother’s Day is just around the corner. It’s time to start thinking about that perfect gift for mom. Instead of getting mom the traditional flowers or gift certificate, why not make her something unique and useful?
These 90’s inspired personalized magnets are the perfect Mother’s Day DIY project for the mom who has everything.
Not only are these custom magnets practical and stylish, they are quick and easy to put together as well.
For this project, all you’ll need is some blank magnet sheets, Mod Podge, and some fun photos taken with your Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 9 camera.
A little about my Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 9 Camera:
This is the first INSTAX Mini I’ve owned. I was a little skeptical about the quality of picture I’d be able to get with this little camera – but I wasn’t disappointed. All my pictures turned out great. Taking the perfect picture was so easy. I just turned it on, turned the dial to the setting that was lit up, snapped my picture – and got the perfect picture every time. I loved the bright colours, and how easy it was to use. This beautiful compact camera packs a whole lot of awesome features, too:
- Prints high-quality pictures instantly – Watch your picture develop in just 90 seconds.
- Has a selfie mirror built-in – Always take the perfect selfie.
- Close up lens attachment included – As close at 12″.
- Flash – Always fires for the perfect shot.
- Fast shutter speed – 1/60 seconds.
- Brightness adjustment dial – Automatically lights up the most suitable setting: Indoors/Night, Cloudy/Shade, Sunny, or Sunny/bright.
- Hi-Key mode – Allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.
- Huge selection of film options – Different colours, themes, and prints. Check out the whole selection HERE.
- Awesome accessories: Grab a case, photo album, or pegs to go with your INSTAX Mini.
Some product shots of my beautiful Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 9 in lime green
You can check out all the Fujifilm INSTAX products on their site HERE
DEAL ALERT: FUJIFILM is offering a special discount! The Mini 9 will be on sale from May 4 – 13 & SP-2 printer is on sale until May 17!
DIY Personalized Magnets for Mother’s Day
What you will need:
- Small paint brush
- Mod Podge
- Magnet Sheets
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera and film. I used the Instax Mini Film to take my pictures.
How to create your personalized magnets:
I love how these magnets turned out. It adds such a nice personal touch to an otherwise ordinary household appliance.
What do you think about this project? Will you be trying this easy DIY? Let me know in the comments below! Check out some more INSTAX Mini DIY projects HERE