Mom Truth: I use baby wipes for everything. They aren’t just for bum changes. I use them as face cloths, hand wipes, toy cleaners, and even furniture wipes. Even though I’m almost done with diapers forever, I have a feeling that I’ll be using baby wipes for a looonnng time to come.
Which is one of the reasons I make my own homemade baby wipes. I can save a lot of money using this DIY recipe for homemade baby wipes. It’s a simple DIY, using products you already have in your home. I have seen some homemade baby wipe tutorials that call for really fancy ingredients, but this homemade baby wipe tutorial is just water, baby soap, and a little bit of baby oil.
Another reason this is my favourite homemade baby wipe tutorial is because it uses ingredients I already know work with my little ones. My kids have very sensitive skin, especially my oldest. I can use the soap and the oil that I know is okay to use on my little ones already.
Do you make your own baby or beauty products? Let me know in the comments below!
Homemade Baby Wipe Tips:
- Store in a sealed container for up to a month.
- If you don’t have baby oil, you can use coconut oil.
- Cut your paper towel on an easy to clean surface because it gets very messy.
- Use a paper towel with a little stretch.
For This DIY You Might Need:
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BABY WIPES:
You Will Need:
- A container that seals and fits half of a paper towel roll
- Paper towel roll cut in half
- 2c of warm water
- 2tbs of your favourite baby wash
- 1tbs of your favourite baby oil (melted coconut oil works great too!)
How To Make Them:
Pin this tutorial for later: