Everywhere Kids Eat Free In Canada
There are a lot of perks to eating out. Sure, you have to put on real pants to leave the house. But, I mean, no meal prep, no cooking, no cleanup – sounds like a winning combination to me. But taking the whole family out to eat can get pricey. Thankfully there are quite a few family-friendly restaurants that offer kid east free days.
Tip: A lot of times local places will offer a free kids meal for every paying adult as well. So make sure to check out your locally owned establishments as well.
Everywhere Kids Eat For Free On Tuesday:
- Mongo’s Grill – Kids 10 & under eat free on Tuesdays. Conditions apply.
- Montana’s – Kids eat free every Tuesday. Kids can also get a free meal on their birthday when you join their kids club.
- Denny’s – Kids eat free every Tuesday from 4pm -10pm with the purchase of one regular priced adult entrée. Up to 2 free kids meal per visit.
- Pizza Delight – Kids 10 & under eat free every Tuesday. Not Valid in Cavendish PEI.
Everywhere Kids Eat For Free On Wednesday:
- Applebee’s – Kids eat free every Wednesday at participating locations.
Everywhere Kids Eat For Free On Friday:
- Humpty’s – Kids eat free every Friday from 5pm – 9pm.
Everywhere Kids Eat For Free On Sunday:
- Crabby Joe’s – Kids eat free every Sunday.
Everywhere Kids Eat For FreeOn Their Birthday:
- Pizza Pizza – Join their kids club and your kid will get a free meal on their birthday. Applies to kids 12 & under.
- Smitty’s – Join their kids club and get one free kids meal with the purchase of an adult meal. Contact participating locations for specific days and times. (AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, PEI, SK)
- Swiss Chalet – Kids eat free once a week, day depends on location. Call your store to confirm what day.
- Ikea – Get free baby food when you purchase an adult entree.
- East Side Mario’s – Join their Mini Mario Club and get five free kids meals and five free chillers. Kids also eat for $2 on Tuesdays.
Do you know of a restaurant that’s missing? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll add it to the list!
Pin for later: