Before kids I loved to take time almost every day and do my makeup. It was never anything fancy, just basics. My regular routine included a bit of foundation, mascara, and my lips. Everything was basic colours, except for my lips. I loved playing around with colours. It helped my feel good about myself, and just really put together and ready to take on the day.
Fast forward 4 kids, and I’m a busy women. I still love my lipstick, but I really don’t have the time to apply it several times a day. Also, my kids are less then impressed with my lipstick kisses. That’s why I jumped on the chance to try a long lasting lip colour that would last all day and actually stay on my lips.
LipSense is a long last liquid lip colour from SeneGence. LipSense is Gluten free, without GMO, and not ever tested on animals. The shades last up to 18 hours without smudging or fading. It’s not just a beautiful liquid colour either. LipSense also has a calming herb, natural antibacterial and skin healing properties, and a powerful anti-oxidant.
They make over 30 shads, and are always coming up with new ones and limited addition ones. I was able to try out the shade Caramel Apple, with a Matte Gloss. It was super easy to apply. Just shake well, apply up to 3 thin layers of colour (letting layers dry in between), and top it off with gloss to set it all day.
To remove it, I just applied a thin layer of their Oops Remover and simply wiped it off. Easy. No Fuss. Done.
- First I love how responsible LipSense is in regards to how the manufacture and test their products. For me, that’s a super plus factor.
- They live up to their long-lasting claims. My LipSense lased all day, didn’t smudge or fade, and my kids approved of the no mess kisses. It also is lightweight, and not sticky at all.
- Their colour selection is amazing. What makes it even more amazing is that you can customize colours by mixing them. This goes for the glosses as well. With just a couple of colours, you can really create your own custom one-of-a-kind colour.
- My distributor was amazing. While all the colour choices can be overwhelming, she really chooses the perfect colour for me. I asked her for something in the pink natural section, and that was fall like. And she delivered.
- The fact that LipSense is not just colour, it’s healthy for your lips too. Most products have wax and drying properties. They don’t allow your skin to naturally exfoliate. After using LipSense for 2 weeks, my lips are softer and healthier.
- I love how little you have to use. Some say LipSense is too expensive. But it’s not. 3 thin layers of colour is all you need to for 18 hours of flawless wear. No reapplying colour throughout the day.
Me Wearing LipSense
LipSense is everything that people say and more. It lives up to it’s amazing reputation. It’s defiantly a must have for busy moms everywhere.
Have You Ever Tried LipSense? Would you like to? Enter below and you could try the best long lasting lip colour yourself.
Disclaimer: I was given compensation and or free product in extange for a review. Regardless, all opinions and thoughts are my own.