March Break is officially here, and we kicked it off with a day trip to Toronto to check out the Ontario Science Centre with the girls. This was our first ever visit to the Ontario Science Centre, and we loved every minute of it. A Little Bit About the Ontario Science Centre:
It can be hard for us to go on an outing where there is something for everyone to do when you have multiple little ones and a wide age gap between them, like we do.
Mike and I were a little worried that the older ones might get bored, or the little ones might get restless – but we are happy to report that this wasn’t the case at all. Every exhibit had something for our toddlers and for our older ones. It was really a lot of fun, even for us adults.
I also really enjoyed how each exhibit was very visual and hands on. As a parent, it’s so amazing to see little ones having so much fun and learn so much at the same time.
A couple other points that were a bonus for us:
· There were places to purchase healthy snacks on every level (and you are welcome to bring your own food as well).
· There are bathrooms available in several locations on each floor.
· The layout allowed everyone to flow through with minimal congestion.
· I had no issues pushing my double stroller around the exhibits. They even have places to park your stroller while your little one explored.
· They have lockers for only $1 at the front entrance to store your valuables. Although, it’s $1 every time you want to access your things and lock them up again. But it was great for my wallet. I could lock it up and not have to worry about it the whole time we were there.
· The staff is amazing. Every single staff member was helpful and informative. I can’t say enough amazing things about the Ontario Science Centre staff and volunteers.
Overall the Ontario Science Centre’s passion for science and learning is evident throughout every exhibit, and highly contagious. There really is something for everyone, and new things always waiting to be discovered. If you are looking for something to do that will be fun for the whole family, I recommend a visit to the Ontario Science Centre. I know that we are excited to go back to explore some more.
Here are some highlights from our visit:
Want to go visit for yourself? Enter below and you could win passes valued at $124! The passes expire December 31, 2018.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: