Dinner time has always been an area I struggled with after I became a parent. Between after-school activities, homework, bath time, and just the general chaos that comes with having 4 kids – Dinners usually have to be quick and easy to put together, but also healthy and delicious.
Over the years, I have developed some easy recipes that really just come to life by me combining some random ingredients together that I had in the fridge.
And, to be honest, that is exactly how this recipe came to be. I ran out of time to go grocery shopping, and I was feeling the dinner pinch. But it worked out amazing, and this recipe is now one of my go-to’s. Funny how things work out like that.
For This Recipe You Might Need:
Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Stir Fry
What You will Need:
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bell peppers (I used yellow and orange) diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small bottle of your favourite BBQ sauce (I use original chicken & rib)
- 2 tsp of cooking oil
- Salk & pepper to taste
- 3 cups of cooked minute rice
- Diced green onion for garnish (optional)
How To Make It:
That’s it. So simple, yet so delicious. if you give it a try, let me know what you think in the comments below. You can also click below to print out this recipe for free.
Some Other Recipies You Might Like:
Pin this recipe for later: