Since it’s Tuesday, I thought I’d share an easy taco salad recipe. I got this dinner recipe from my mother-in-law. Posing her dinner recipes seems to be a trend of mine, but what can I say – she’s an amazing cook! This taco salad recipe is pretty straightforward. What makes this dinner idea unique is the 2 ingredient taco salad dressing.
I love to serve this in the summer because it’s light but filling. It’s perfect for those hot summer days where you don’t feel like cooking, but you are hungry. This taco salad is perfect for those busy nights because it’s so quick to put together.
For this recipe you might need:
- 1 Lb of ground beef
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- Your favourite veggies cut into 1-inch pieces. I use – 2 sweet bell peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, and medium red onion
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 pouch of taco seasoning
- 1 small bag of corn chips
- 1 cup of shredded cheese. I use mozzarella cheese.
How To Make This Taco Salad:
This all there is to it – it’s ready to enjoy! Scroll down for the free printable recipe and try it at home tonight. Or use the share buttons to save this recipe for later.
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to give it a 5-star rating below.
Pin this for later:
*THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO IMPROVE READER EXPERIENCE*